Monday, September 19, 2011

People


The Crossword

People are interesting subjects for photographing. I will often use black and white so that the background is not distracting to the subject.

Blue Icing
Sometimes color is necessary and possibly a little gross.









                                                                                                                       Sometimes just part of a person is interesting, or the back instead of the front.
Teen Jeans
Polka Dots by the Sea







Adding texture to the photo can add to the feeling of the photo. (Grain and grunge textures were added here.)








And often people don't have to be the main subject to add to a photo. 
The Line Up
Every Wednesday                 
I often get a story in my mind about the people. I saw this couple eating quietly at their table. Just the way that they interacted you could see that they were so comfortable with each other. The interaction that they had with the waiters told me that eating at this establishment was something they did regularly. These people "spoke" to me and I had to capture this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment